Print21 + PKN LIVE
This event has now finished. Stay tuned for 2019 details!
When: Friday 3rd August, 2018
Time: 9am to 5pm
Where: Monkey Baa Theatre, Darling Harbour, Sydney
Click here to view map
Learn first-hand from local and international printing experts and leading packaging technologists.
From FMCG to point-of-sale, to cartons for ecommerce, packaging and brands are fast being transformed into multichannel media.
This inaugural Print21 + PKN LIVE event will explore exciting new developments in packaging and print technology that help brands push boundaries in consumer engagement.
A first for the packaging and printing industry, this not-to-be-missed forum will examine growing opportunities for printers in packaging in the digital age, and review the technology driving this change.
Who should attend?
• Packaging Converters / Printers
• Brand Owners / Managers
• Brand & Packaging Designers / Graphic Arts Professionals
• Commercial Printers
• Printing Technology Suppliers
Sessions will cover:
• Digital disruption and what it means for print
• Consumer engagement via packaging and POS
• Packaging design trends – what brands and printers need to know
• Game-changing printing technology and the advantages for printers and FMCG brands
For more information regarding the programme click here
For sponsorship and speaking opportunities, contact: