Print21 + PKN LIVE
Australia’s First Packaging & Printing Technology Forum
When: Friday 3rd August, 2018
Time: 9am to 4pm
Where: Monkey Baa Theatre, Darling Harbour, Sydney
Click here to view map
Learn first-hand from local and international printing experts and leading packaging technologists.
From FMCG to point-of-sale, to cartons for ecommerce, packaging and brands are fast being transformed into multichannel media.
This inaugural Print21 + PKN LIVE event will explore exciting new developments in packaging and print technology that help brands push boundaries in consumer engagement.
A first for our industry, this not-to-be-missed forum will also cover the growing opportunities for commercial printers in packaging in the digital age and the technology driving this change.
Who should attend?
• Brand Managers
• Brand & Packaging Designers
• Packaging Converters
• Commercial Printers
• Printing Technology Suppliers
• Graphic Arts Professionals
Speakers and line-up to be unveiled soon. Sessions will cover:
• Digital disruption and what it means for print
• Consumer engagement via packaging and POS
• Packaging is the new billboard
• Trends and drivers for printed packaging
• Game changing technology for printed packaging
• Industry leaders panel session: big issues, big ideas
• The intellectual property of industrial printing
Secure your Early Bird tickets now.