The upcoming Print21 + PKN LIVE New Frontiers In Packaging Print event will deliver five major benefits to packagers attending the day, according to the organisers.
Slated for Monday 12 August in Sydney, New Frontiers In Packaging Print is intended to provide printers in the packaging market and those looking to enter it with unrivalled insight into emerging opportunities. Guests will hear direct from and engage with brand owners, packaging designers, technology companies, and print businesses already reorienting themselves to ride the new packaging wave.
Lindy Hughson, publisher of Print21 and PKN said, "We have a stellar line-up of presenters at LIVE, and all print businesses will receive serious benefits from taking part in the day."
The top five benefits to attending are:
- First, the opportunity to engage directly with brand owners on what they are looking for in packaging print today.
- Second, all printers attending the event will take part in a live AR insight, on their own smartphones, with packaging produced especially for the day.
- There will be cut-though communication on sustainability, and specifically what that means for packaging printers, where the opportunities are emerging.
- Guests will learn why counterfeiting isn't going away, what that means for packaging printers, and where the dollars can be found.
- And finally, everyone attending will hear from next generation packaging printers, people already moving their businesses successfully into the packaging space.
Print21 + PKN LIVE New Frontiers in Packaging Print takes place Monday 12 August in Sydney. Click here for further details and to book tickets.