(PHILIPPINES) Training Course: Flexible Packaging: Now & Into The Future Training
AIP takes Flexible Packaging training course to the Philippines
As a part of its commitment to the Asean region the Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) will be taking the Flexible Packaging: Now & Into the Future training course to ProPak Philippines on 7 February. All of industry is invited to attend the one-day course.
The Flexible Packaging: Now & Into the Future training course will cover the basic fundamentals of flexible packaging, its benefits, how you chose the specific structures to match the product, its performance, marketing challenges and how the packaging is manufactured.
The objectives of the course are to provide participants:
• A good broad understanding of the benefits of Flexible packaging.
• The process of manufacturing.
• Where the future lies with flexible films and the changes ahead.
• Snapshot of some of the latest packaging trends and what are the driving forces.
• Understanding the challenges facing us with the sustainable packaging race toward 2025.
Limited places are available for the course so book today