PKN's latest issue is out, bringing readers a full wrap-up of recent major industry events, company news, packaging innovation and our indispensible annual industry directory.
HIndustry event highlights in this issue include:
- Smart, connected, sustainable... and successful - PKN journalist Jake Nelson reviews the AUSPACK 2019 Business & Industry Conference.
- AUSPACK 2019 breaks every record - The PKN team's overview of the Melbourne show that raised the bar for future events.
- Creativity and critical thinking in the future workplace - journalist Doris Prodanovic and associate editor Wayne Robinson report on the Women in Packaging breakfast forum.
- Forum faces the future - Innovation and sustainability were major themes at the 2019 AIP National Packaging Technical Forum. Jake Nelson delivers the wrap on the day's discussions.
- Top night for top achievers - who won what at the PIDA awards.
In company news, we find out more about the strategy behind Matthews rebrand and new-look chameleon logo; how Tetra Pak is turning drinks cartons into digital data carriers, and how Coca-Cola Australia plans to double its recycled plastcs usage.
Features in this issue include FMCG Packaging (including a look behind the scenes at theJUST water bottling facility) , Luxury Packaging (innovation on show at ADF & PCD in Paris earlier this year); Pack and Label Printing (a closer look at the business of next-gen digital disruptor Luminar, the new deal struck by Kodak and Matthews, and Brewtopia's end-to-end personalised beverage packaging solution.)
PLUS: the special supplement APPMA Machinery Matters, which, not surprisingly, focuses on AUSPACK in this issue.
And last, but by no means least, our annual INDUSTRY DIRECTORY, the essential listing of packaging machinery, materials, services and their suppliers.
Click here to read or download the latest issue.