PKN brings you exclusive insights into the latest advances in the smart packaging space, a sneak preview of IIoT and Industry 4.0 technology on show at AUSPACK 2019, top take-outs from Pact Group's End of Waste launch, a global update on the state of play in bioplastics, a breakthrough box from OjiFs ... and much more.
The latest issue is in the mail and on its way to PKN subscribers. But if you can't wait, download or read it online here
Special features include:
Industry 4.0: A closer look at IIoT connectivity at AUSPACK
Pack & Label Printing: Hot new technology from Esko, Epson and EFI
Food & Beverage Packaging: Fresh box from OjiFS, Coca-Cola's CDS Push and Sidel's premium PET boost
Bioplastics & Plastics: Des King's market update from EU Bioplastics conference; Caps & Closures' winning design; P&G partnership with TerraCycle.
Intelligent Packaging: Andrew Manly shares how smart packaging is steping up to the next level
Also in this issue:
- News Extra | tna's $8m plant opens in Melbourne
- People in Packaging | Campbell Arnott's Liza Vernalls shares her career journey
- Industry Insight | Omnichannel explored – the rise of F&B online retailing dissected
- Design | Profile on creative design legend Annette Harcus
- Tech Speak | Reclose call – the role of resealable packaging in the fight against food waste
PLUS! More highlights from the world of processing and packaging machinery in our new section called Machinery Matters, brought to you in partnership with the Australian Packaging and Processing Machinery Association (APPMA).