NSW wine company Casella Family Brands has announced new packaging for its Brand’s Laira Blockers range from Coonawarra.
The packaging, designed by creative agency The Key Branding, enables consumers to navigate and identify with the brand's story and highlight premium cues.
The range includes Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay and Shiraz, all sourced from the Coonawarra region.
The labels, printed by Multi-Color, include the following design elements:
• A new white and black label with use of red and gold font to bring modernity and a fresh, clean look to the range
• An iconic ship logo situated on top of illustrative vines, as a nod to the original vines planted in 1893
• Textured label stock with bespoke wave texture behind the ship logo
• A ‘Pioneers of Coonawarra’ stamp to highlight the pioneering spirit of the Brand family who was one of the founding families of the Coonawarra region
• High-build gloss varnish introduced on text to ensure intensity of colour and highlight premium quality cues
• A StelvinLux closure with embossed ‘Pioneers of Coonawarra’ stamp on cap
The new pack has an RRP of $25.
Casella Family Brands' fine wine offerings including the Casella premium range of wines, Peter Lehmann Wines from the Barossa, Brand’s Laira from Coonawarra, and Morris Wines of Rutherglen.