- Do you have a passion to continually innovate, improve and challenge the status quo?
- Cross functional and varied role with plenty of exposure across the business
- Richmond location including onsite parking, modern office, discounted health care and plenty more.
Employing 22,000 people across the globe Fonterra is the world's leading dairy nutrition company. Across Australia Fonterra collects around 1.7 billion litres of milk annually from our Australian farmers. This milk is made into the many Fonterra dairy foods that generations of Australians have grown up with and love, including Perfect Italiano, Mainland, Western Star and Bega.
With your passion, innovation and expertise for all things packaging, this role based in Richmond, will utilise your strong knowledge and take it to a new level.
As part of a dedicated team of Packaging Technologists that report to the Packaging Development & Technology Manager, this role will focus on packaging technology problem solving solutions, engaging and influencing suppliers while facilitating work across marketing, procurement, logistics and operations, corporate quality and our manufacturing plants. Given the breadth and variety of Fonterra’s product range you will be required to apply your packaging solutions experience to our unique challenges, from concept to commercialisation, providing sound packaging development principles to deliver projects in line with business strategy.
This is your chance to provide innovative NPD packaging solutions, technical support and issue resolution to the Fonterra business. Please note there will be intermittent travel between production sites on an adhoc basis in regional Victoria and Tasmania.
What You’ll Bring and Develop
To be successful in this role you will bring strong packaging experience from a Dairy / FMCG / Food & Beverage or Pharmaceutical environment. Also you will bring:
- Proven knowledge of specification writing and regulatory requirements.
- Experience with multiple substrates.
- Outstanding stakeholder management, problem solving ability and communication skills.
- Robust organisational ability and attention to detail.
- Strong project management, prioritisation and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor in Science, Engineering or Food Technology or similar discipline.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office specifically in Excel and SharePoint.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain additional packaging experience in a varied product environment with Fonterra. If you meet the above requirements and looking to partner your skills with one of Australia’s largest dairy providers then Fonterra is for you. Apply now!
For further information and apply, please click here