Currie Group is looking for an experienced HP Indigo-trained operator to join its service team in Melbourne.
Currie Group represents key industry brands such as HP Indigo, Horizon, CRON, Scodix, OMET and other manufacturers.
Its staff, support, equipment, and consumable offerings provide a fully integrated print solution to hundreds of companies throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Currie Group is looking for an experienced Labels & Packaging HP Indigo operator to carry out the installation, commissioning, maintenance and repairing of HP Indigo Digital presses. Key areas are: Installation and Commissioning of HP Indigo Digital Presses (S2,S3 and S4); Maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs to HP Indigo digital printing presses; Operator assistance and training where necessary.
Currie Group values the culture and relationships created and nurtured over the last 60 years. A proudly Australian-owned trading company with clients going back three generations, its point of difference is the long term friendships that have grown out of commercial transactions.
Currie Group is looking for people capable of maintaining and further developing these relationships.
Your skill set
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- An individual who is driven and can develop customer relationships
- Great communication skills, can listen as well as have the ability to establish and build both internal and external relationships
- Ability to establish relationships with key decision makers
- Great verbal and written skills
- Disciplined approach to service reporting including service hours and parts usage
- A comprehensive training program on Labels & Packaging HP Indigo presses.
- Great working environment. A business culture which supports personal development
- Attractive remuneration package including a basic salary and a motor vehicle allowance.
- Tool set, laptop and mobile phone
Currie Group Pty Ltd supports equal opportunities for all. Only those eligible to work in Australia should apply.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be communicated with.
If you have the required skill sets we would welcome your covering letter and CV. Please email it to Lyn Geach here.