Currie Group specialises in providing and servicing print equipment of the highest quality to the graphic arts industry. We can help you with all your needs throughout the printing process - from file preparation to finishing.
Based in Hawthorn, the successful candidate will become a key member of our team. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptionally high level of service coordination, customer service and administrative support.
As a Customer Experience Coordinator you must have exceptional customer service, communication and organisational skills. You will offer support to the technicians on a daily basis along with liaising with customers and management to ensure the smooth operation of our service department, ensuring that all jobs are booked and completed efficiently.
Job tasks include but not limited to:
- Handling in-bound phone calls from customers.
- Schedule and monitor service calls for the technicians.
- Daily review of all service calls with a focus on completing service calls.
- Updating daily reports.
- Scheduling and maintaining Preventative Maintenance.
- Processing invoices for service and spare parts.
- Preparation of service quotations and follow up.
- Spare parts processing (pick, pack & rma’s).
- Updating equipment warranty and contract details in Sage X3.
- Administration support to operations manager.
Skills, qualities and experience
- Strong organisational skills, with ability to multi-task, efficiently manage time and prioritise a varied workload.
- Keen eye for details.
- Exhibits ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Capable of remaining patient and calm when dealing with frustrated customers.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Able to work under pressure at times.
- Literate with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience as customer service coordinator highly regarded.
- You are able to quickly learn new systems and processes and can add value by looking at things differently and seeing where efficiencies can be gained.
The successful candidate will have a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team. The position is full time.
For more information on this role and to apply with your CV and cover letter, please contact Lyn Geach at firstname.lastname@example.org